Hard reset of iPhone

I used iPhone 4s for about 2 days (brand new one bought by carrier). My battery was around 75 % full. 
After using Siri, I locked the phone and continue driving. After a while I noticed that iPhone is really hot and is not responding to any request. I hope that you'll not be in this kind of situation and that you wan't be needing this tip, but you never know...


- press the sleep button (and without releasing it!!) press and hold home button around 20 seconds. After the apple logo appears, you can release buttons. 
For around 1-2 minutes the iPhone will be fully operational. 


I wish I knew this trick when I had problem, it would save me lot of time and nerves. 
If you need to close some applications that are running in background, or If you want to speed up iOS, try RAM Doctor that I already reviewed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Best iPhone Apps 2012 | Cool iPhone Apps 2012 © 2012 | Designed by LogosDatabase.com, in collaboration with Credit Card Machines, Corporate Headquarters and Motivational Quotes