So you transfered pictures to PC (Windows OS) and you can't rotate them?
Well it's a little bit frustrating, but with this simple great app your problems are gone!
Just take picture(s) and drag them to the stripper.exe icon.
Maybe security warning appears, press "yes" and corrupted metadata is gone and you can do whatever you want with your pictures imported from iPhone.
Here is the link for download of this great free app!
It was very frustrating when I realized that I can't rotate pictures from best smartphone ever, but I had luck and found this cool iPhone app.
I hope that will be very useful for you too!
Well it's a little bit frustrating, but with this simple great app your problems are gone!
Just take picture(s) and drag them to the stripper.exe icon.
| stripper app icon |
| dragging pictures |
Maybe security warning appears, press "yes" and corrupted metadata is gone and you can do whatever you want with your pictures imported from iPhone.
Here is the link for download of this great free app!
It was very frustrating when I realized that I can't rotate pictures from best smartphone ever, but I had luck and found this cool iPhone app.
I hope that will be very useful for you too!




0 comments:
Post a Comment