So you want to take a print screen from your iPhone?
It is a combination buttons:
Press home screen for 1-2 seconds (before Siri responds) and without releasing it press soft button. Screen will flash and print screen is saved to your Photos!
This is very nice trick and it works whatever you're doing - playing games, working with apps. While practice , the only thing that can go wrong it that you will switch to your home screen or call Siri.
But with little practice, you will be able to make print screens without interfering normal work of application.
My Technorati proļ¬le
I was really happy when I found that no additional app is needed for this trick!
It is a combination buttons:
Press home screen for 1-2 seconds (before Siri responds) and without releasing it press soft button. Screen will flash and print screen is saved to your Photos!
This is very nice trick and it works whatever you're doing - playing games, working with apps. While practice , the only thing that can go wrong it that you will switch to your home screen or call Siri.
But with little practice, you will be able to make print screens without interfering normal work of application.
My Technorati proļ¬le
I was really happy when I found that no additional app is needed for this trick!




0 comments:
Post a Comment